Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How to know if your hair will begin thinning?

It may look thick but when I take a close look to the mirror I can see my scalp.. I just shortened my hair after it was longer and when it's so short and when I comp my hair, I can see my scalp In the middle. It's kinda visible.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you have hair, it will thin.

• bill
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Look at your parents.

• 1 month ago

Based on all the bald men in my family, I've noticed that the texture of their hair changes where they are going to go bald. It gets thinner in front and more...not exactly wiry at the crown of the head, but the texture changes and becomes more difficult to manage. And, yes, you can more easily see your scalp because there is simply less hair there.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

see a dr and he wil prescribe whatever u need to fix it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

when i comb my hair i look my hair fall down.Hair looks flat or doesn't hold style as well.so i know that my hair is beginning thin.

• 1 month ago

My hair has been thinning for quite some time now, but I'm 50 years old. I would say that best way to tell if your hair is thinning is to simply look, AND see if there is a lot of hair on your pillow in the morning. My pillow usually has quite a bit of hair on it from what's fallen out. 

• 1 month ago

I don't know. But my hair thinning.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

From my 28 years experience as a dermatologist, I would estimate that you will be essentially bald in 3 years.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You see it in the mirror, when the front-center of your hairline shows too much scalp between the strands of hair.

• 1 month ago

i dont think you can always know

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.