Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How to know if your hair will begin thinning?

It may look thick but when I take a close look to the mirror I can see my scalp.. I just shortened my hair after it was longer and when it's so short and when I comp my hair, I can see my scalp In the middle. It's kinda visible.

• D50

If you have hair, it will thin.

• bill

Look at your parents.

Based on all the bald men in my family, I've noticed that the texture of their hair changes where they are going to go bald. It gets thinner in front and more...not exactly wiry at the crown of the head, but the texture changes and becomes more difficult to manage. And, yes, you can more easily see your scalp because there is simply less hair there.

see a dr and he wil prescribe whatever u need to fix it

when i comb my hair i look my hair fall down.Hair looks flat or doesn't hold style as well.so i know that my hair is beginning thin.

My hair has been thinning for quite some time now, but I'm 50 years old. I would say that best way to tell if your hair is thinning is to simply look, AND see if there is a lot of hair on your pillow in the morning. My pillow usually has quite a bit of hair on it from what's fallen out. 

I don't know. But my hair thinning.

From my 28 years experience as a dermatologist, I would estimate that you will be essentially bald in 3 years.

• ?

You see it in the mirror, when the front-center of your hairline shows too much scalp between the strands of hair.

i dont think you can always know