Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Question about the first time having sex. ?

My girlfriend and I are both virgins and we plan on getting married soon and we’ve discussed having sex on our honeymoon. She wants to get an IUD because she can’t shallow pills for birth control. My question is I’ve been reading online that people recommend wearing a condom for the first time to be safe for STDs and so she won’t get pregnant should I take this advice or just don’t worry about it since she’s getting an IUD?

I do recommend the condom esp since its your first time and let the guy know that you are very nervous that it will hurt the slower the better for the first few times. I also suggest using lube. With the first time their may be a little bit of blood after... sometimes it will be the next day....For birth control you can get the three month shot that will prevent pregnancy. It is called Depo provera It lasts three months and also can stop your period

I hope i helped have a great time Good luck

Bang her in the a$$.  That is nature's contraception.

get laid first to see if you are compatibale

Totally confused. What do you want to do?

• Fred

From my understanding these days the best contraception method is a small rice grain implant under the skin that gives a female about a 3 year dose of slow release hormone to keep her from getting pregnant.  If you decide you want a baby before the 3 years is up then you have the doctor remove the implant.  I have not heard much about IUDs for years as some women had health problems from using them.

Go talk to your doctor and see what he recommends.

WTF? Have you ever actually seen a birth control pill? They're TINY, like less than half the size of a green pea!  A 2yo could swallow that, no problem.

There is also the Implant too

But must be done 1 month Before having sex for the best protection

you can't get STD's if you are both virgins

IUD's, pills, the ring, doesn't matter what dose of hormones you go with, they all take about 6 weeks to fully take effect, and up to four months for the body to get completely used to them. You should always use a backup method with someone starting any hormonal birth control for at least a month.

If you're both virgins, but have experimented with oral sex, you can both benefit from an STD test. If neither of you engaged in any kind of sexual activity with anyone, slim to nil that either of you have anything to worry about. 

Pick a wedding date, and 2 months before that, she should go to her doctor and get the IUD. Get tested whenever you want. Results usually come back within a week or two. No guessing, no worries, just get it done. 

• Tavy

You are safe with an IUD and a condom  might feel very strange, a penis is smoother.

Why can't she swallow pills? They are tiny.

i would ask your doctor about it