Eloy asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

How to care of your pets?

Are you asking how I take care of mine, specifically? I have one dog, two cats, and three snakes. The snakes get fed once every 2 weeks or so, water changed every week, and 2 complete substrate changes per year. 

The cats get fed twice a day, a mix of dry and wet, toys, grooming sessions, nails clipped every 5-6 weeks, vets once a year for a checkup. 

Dog gets feed twice a day, walked twice a day, with 15-20 minutes exercise in the yard sporadically through the day. Refresh on training 3-4 times per week, bathed once every 2-3 months (depends on how stinky he is), and that's about it. I refresh toys every few months and do a rotation with existing toys once every few weeks when he gets bored. Vet as needed.

I am a biggest lover of dogs.

Someone please suggest me carefully.

It depends on what type of pet you're talking about, though the basic needs are pet food for that specific pet, clean water, and a clean and safe environment

• Rick

don't have any ........................................................