Can you still be considered asexual if you find people attractive?

You don’t mind the idea of mild intimacy (hugging, kissing, dates etc) BUT you don’t care for sex. Blow jobs gross you out etc, am I still straight?

• Jake

no because when you think someone is beautiful that automatically ensues a sexual relationship 

Yes. There are different kinds of attraction. Asexual means no sexual attraction. Asexuals can still feel romantic attraction. Then there is aesthetic attraction which just means you think someone is attractive but that's about it. Kind of like looking at a nice painting. 

If you are romantically attracted to people of the opposite gender you are sort of straight but not completely. You would be heteroromantic asexual. 

• You are confused. Someone can be attractive, that doesn't mean you are attracted to them.

As a straight man, I love beautiful women. And Men Do not turn me on in any way. But when I see a a handsome guy, I can acknowledge that he is attractive. Doesn't mean I want to have sex with him. It's easy for us to spot ugly people, we can just as easily spot Attractive people

Sexual and romantic orientations are two different things. So from what you’re saying, I think how you could identify is heteroromantic asexual. That means you find people of the opposite sex romantically attractive but you experience no sexual attraction. Being a big more specific, I think you’re probably a sex-repulsed asexual. 

That's actually a great question.  When does a feeling of attraction become a sexual one?

For example:  The kiss.  If you feel like kissing someone on the forehead, that doesn't sound very sexual to me.  But if you feel like swapping spit with your tongue in a deep kiss on the mouth, that's very sexual in my opinion.

How about the hug?  If two people hug and hump each other during the hug, that's clearly sexual.  But if they simple hug and let got after just a few seconds I'd say that's asexual.

Your question is similar to one I've raised here, can a sexually active man and a sexually active woman be just friends without benefits with each other?  Or will there always be sexual tension between the two?