how many boy's wear fur?

I've bought a nice warm furcoat for my 17 year old son, but I want to know is how many boys wear fur at that age?

( picture not my son but have buyer a simulair coat for him )

• Cee

The real question is, what does your son's " special guy friend " think of it.

European men from Arctic or snowy areas often wear fur.

Russians, for example, and Italians from the Alps.

I don't believe that you even did it. It's not something that men wear. It's something that female movie stars from a bygone era used to wear. 

Honestly, I find it weird for a guy to wear a fur coat. That’s more of something a girl or woman would wear.

I dont wear fur or leather or anything that comes from an animal

You really spent all that money, then ask whether boys wear fur? Sure you did. However, if so, your son is going to get the crap beaten out of him, and it will be all your fault. I hope you have a good plastic surgeon to rebuild his face.

• drip

Real fur? Completely out of vogue now. No one wears real fur. 

Unless you live in an arctic zone, or your son is a well known star, that coat would guarantee him being bullied, and likely the coat would be vandalized, too.

It's very rare for men, especially at that age.

Never did and never would. Lmao I see woman doing it all the time tho.