Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Need Guidance!!  (PALMISTRY)?

Hey! Asking a question online for first time in my life because I really need help at the moment in my life.

I'm totally directionless, I have too many passions and I don't know what will be best for me.  

I have shown my hands to palmists, all they say is I'm destined for something great and never tell much to me and advise to never show my hand to anyone. 

Can anyone help me please. I want to know about myself. Can someone here read my hands and give detailed analysis. I'm willing to pay for it.

I want to explore myself but I'm totally Clueless. This feels like a great point to start. Any advice? Suggestions? Interpretations?

Hey, this area is for those that think the planets programmed their personality. Random lines on the hand tell us the future? That’s ridiculous.

You already paid multiple people? Now you come to the entertainment section?

PALMISTRY is not woo woo

I think you answered your own question. You don’t know what to do with your life because you are wasting time with woo woo! Pull yourself together and stop taking advice from old gypsy women