Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Is it possible?

Pay for rent, buy your own food, pay bills, having a full time job as well paying your own tuition, is it?

• G R

yes and some have kids to raise too.

• Maxi

Yes it is possible, I did it. I paid rent and all the  associated bills, I was doing a full time degree which I paid for by two part time jobs and a part time business I started....... once I began a full time job and was finished with my f/t degree I continued my business, saved and 6 months later purchased my house.

Go ask in Personal Finance, as that is the appropriate place for this question.

Yes, wish college was free. Everything is so expensive nowadays!

Live at home............

It's possible.  But it's getting harder all the time.  When I did it, college tuition was free.  My whole generation graduated from college without having to start their careers under a crushing load of debt.