Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 month ago

What are some of the rarest/most obscure martial arts?

• 2 days ago

The Chinese 5 Venoms styles: Toad, Scorpion, Centipede, Serpent and Spider!

I studied. Dim Hsueh (Death Touch-Poison Hand). Supposedly, I can just touch someone on an acupuncture point. and cause him to die of malfunction of some body organ immediately or up to two years later. Each point must be touched at the proper time that varies with the weather. It is said that some masters can just point their palms at these spots and kill people. I have studied the esoteric 5 Venoms. The Toad Style makes you invulnerable. In college football, I rushed in to block a 4th down kick with my solar plexus. Many people on both teams and in the audience told me  they were amazed that kick did not hurt me at all. Once my 200 lbs. brother and I were practicing golf as our parents watched. Once, he swung wildly and hit me hard in the solar plexus with his #2 iron golf club. Dad said he should take me to the hospital. My family was amazed that I was not hurt at all. Once in a bar, a man sneaked up behind me and hit the back of my head with a billy club so hard that the club broke. I turned and grinned at him, and he wet his pants. Once at a bar, a 6'-7",, 275 lbs. bar bully punched me hard in the solar plexus. I grinned as he screamed with pain. He looked at me with utter terror. Someone saw him with his hand in a cast.

• Steel

So, essentially, you're asking for the most famous martial art nobody's heard of? lol

Rex Qwon Do. It teaches you how to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisedom of a man. Check it out. 

• Bon

African boxing - Dambe

French stick fighting (usually walking cane) - Canne de Combat

Irish stick fighting - Bataireacht

There are tens of thousand of martial arts many are unknown to most,

China has over 3000 styles most of which have never been heard of

Japan has over 600 jujutsu styles, another 600 sword styles, over a 100 styles of karate and over 50 kobudo sytles

Korea has over 75 styles

Africa has thousands of martial arts as well.

that is 4 out of over 180 country's. The list of obscure martial arts is almost endless.

btw bartitsu is a fictional martial arts from sherlock homes 

rare and dark? what the heck does that mean? there are only efficient and inefficient styles, that's all

Drunken boxing. It's rare the punches connect.

A Japanese system of wrestling called bartitsu