Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

CDC says vaccine will only work on 70% of the people, 30% will have no immunity. How will you know if the shot worked on you? ?

Will everyone who gets vaccinated need an antibody test to make sure they are immune or will they have to die to find out the shot didn't work on them?

Source: Mr. Redfield tells lawmakers a mask is better protection than a vaccine.

Several news outlets carried the story.I misread the article so I want to correct my question. Mr. Redfield stated the COVID vaccine will most likely give only 70% protection, so a mask would be better protection.

In light of my corrected info, my question would be: Will you feel safe getting your life back to normal if you are vaccinated and still have a 30% chance of getting COVID?

I hope the virus ends by itself very soon.

• IOM

Insane. That's like 98.5 million people in America who will THINK they're "vaccinated" but won't be......... wow 

And that's 2.34 BILLION people all over the world....