Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My man parts never grew..?

I'm 17 and this has been embarrassing for quite some time but since the age of around 12 or long as I can remember, my pen** never grew..I can ejaculate and i have hair on my armpits,chin and genitals but my pen** itself never actually grew at all..also it goes inside of my body sometimes..should I wait it out and see?

do exercise for it . It may help 

• Fred

I would say at 17y/o it is time to see a doctor as likely there is a hormone missing that is supposed to make your sex organs grow to man size.  A doctor would likely give you a blood test to have it analyzed to see what is missing.  Generally the treatment if I am correct is very simple as they will give you a prescription for the hormone in a gel or spray pack form and you apply a little on your arm every day and the hormone absorbs through the skin.  This must be done under doctors watch at first as likely he will need to work with you to get the dosage right as hormones can cause dangerous side effects if used stupidly.  If I am right the penis will grow rapidly and within a month it should be much larger and within a year quite possibly full man size as it would normally be.

Go see a urologist. He will be able to tell you exactly what's going on. Make the appointment. 

you can see a doctor.. how long is it? if it's around 5 inches then be thankful.

• Iambi

Baby go see a Dr. Don't be embarrassed by it. Wish I could help you out

you need hormone treatment

better go see an endocrinologist

I would see a doctor and see what they say.

sounds like a microppenis...................

This merits medical attention. I'd start with a urologist, since they're most often the first line of care in all male genital disorders. He may refer you to a specialist, but he may be able to treat you himself.

• DeAnne

Visit an endocrinologist; he can probably give you hormones or something.