Don’t you hate it when people complain about people who complain?

I hate when people complain about complaining people.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

And what's even worse is people who complain about people who complain about people who complain.  Or something like that.

• 1 month ago

I had a friend who complained about everything and everyone.  I haven't talked to or seen her for 3 years. People like that take too much energy to be around.  

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So YOU are NOT complaining then???? Hypocrite or what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Laredo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not necessarily hate it when people complain about other people.  I usually think to myself 'kettle calling the pot black'.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I use to complain a lot when I was much younger, but I quit complaining now that I am older and I just bitchalot.It's way more fun! 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes I do hate it.

• 1 month ago

I hate when people complain about people who complain about complaining people.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

well i sometimes like playing devil's advocate so,  what about if those they were complaining about were also complaining about someone else?,  so in retrospect i believe your statement is false, you simply hate complaining.....i do if it isn't justified, other times i'd think they were naive dumb or spineless if they didn't complain..

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For the most part, especially when they make ridiculous comments, like someone who insists you must work at a certain store "because everyone in the store works for it".  (I always think "YOU'RE in the store, so following your logic, YOU must work here.")

• 1 month ago

Kinda like when Trump acts like a douchbag and complains about the media being mean to him?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.