Don’t you hate it when people complain about people who complain?

I hate when people complain about complaining people.

And what's even worse is people who complain about people who complain about people who complain.  Or something like that.

I had a friend who complained about everything and everyone.  I haven't talked to or seen her for 3 years. People like that take too much energy to be around.  

• Jojo

So YOU are NOT complaining then???? Hypocrite or what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Laredo

I do not necessarily hate it when people complain about other people.  I usually think to myself 'kettle calling the pot black'.

I use to complain a lot when I was much younger, but I quit complaining now that I am older and I just bitchalot.It's way more fun! 

• Kathy

Yes I do hate it.

I hate when people complain about people who complain about complaining people.

well i sometimes like playing devil's advocate so,  what about if those they were complaining about were also complaining about someone else?,  so in retrospect i believe your statement is false, you simply hate complaining.....i do if it isn't justified, other times i'd think they were naive dumb or spineless if they didn't complain..

• Mark

For the most part, especially when they make ridiculous comments, like someone who insists you must work at a certain store "because everyone in the store works for it".  (I always think "YOU'RE in the store, so following your logic, YOU must work here.")

Kinda like when Trump acts like a douchbag and complains about the media being mean to him?