Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Is there a spell to become a mermaid that actually works? ?

Okay, I know the question sounds weird but ever since I was younger I have always wanted to become a mermaid. I have spent nearly 15 years perfecting my mermaid image (I'm 20-years-old now). For example the way I look, I have got a nice tan, long hair which is hip length. I also take really good care of my skin and apply the appropriate makeup. I dress like I just came out of the ocean with a lot of bright colours and accessories. I carry a mirror with me everywhere I go and always pass by water like a river and meditate. I'm a pescatarian and I talk to my gold fish at home and have learned to make professional sea animal noises. I have read and seen every book, movie, documentary that has to do with mermaids. My nails are also naturally very long. I can sing amazingly and I am able to shake glass with my voice, my goal is to break glass with my voice. I'm also an amazing swimmer. Most importantly I don't tell anyone my secret. When people are in the water I don't get in and I never touch water in front of anyone.

There's just one problem though, I really want to grow a tail. Anything is possible but there has to be a spell. I haven't found it yet, I have used other spells for example hair growth, beauty spells etc... but does anyone know of a spell to grow a fish tail? 

Wow.  What a waste of a life.  How about praying for God's will and direction in your life?  I urge you to read the New Testament, starting with the Gospel of John.  Lots of answers to life's problems in the Bible.  

1. No, it doesn't sound 'weird', it sounds self-delusional and pre-adolescent.

2. If mermaids existed, they wouldn't be tan. They live deep underwater, remember? 

3. There is no 'appropriate makeup' for a sea-creature.

4. Wearing bright colors and accessories doesn't make you look like you came out of ocean, it makes you look like you came out of the mall.

5. Talking to your goldfish doesn't make you a mermaid, it makes you silly.

6. 'Professional sea animal noises'? What are those? Unless you're paid to make those noises, they're not 'professional'.

7. Everyone's nails are 'naturally long', it's just that most people cut them.

8. Post a youtube video of yourself 'singing amazingly and able to shake glass'. Let us see you doing that.

9. I had a good time writing this, but I actually believe you're just a bored troll. .Please tell me I'm wrong.