If England wins Euro 2021 or the WC 22, will Henderson be considered an all-time great ?

He may well captain the team, and what English midfielder in history captained a team to a Champions League and Premier League win, and then was a big leader or possibly even captain in an England winning team? 

I mean just imagine an Englishman possibly lifting the PL trophy, CL trophy, and World Cup in the space of 5 years. 

Go and sha g your imaginary GF

England winning something, thanks for the good joke, look out guys Iceland are in it to win it, LMAO. 

I think whatever England team finally wins a trophy will be legendary, it'll be similar to when Portugal won Euro 2016. Of course that was their first major trophy, but England's last win was a literal lifetime ago so it will have the same effect I think because most football fans today have never seen us win anything.

So yes he would be a legend for sure, but England winning either of those is an elephant sized "if" tbh. 

• Ryan

Globally? No. In England? Easily. He'd automatically surpass guys like Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard who never helped England win anything. Will he win an international tournament? Definitely not even though England have a great chance with semis and final of the euros at Wembley. I just think England suck they're overrated and Southgate has lost his balls. Gareth Southgate is the international management world's equivalent to OGS