Which is the best laptop brand?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Apple is surely one of the best brand.

• 1 month ago

David's answer is the best. You never specified the workload of the laptop. Also Good, Fast, Cheap - Pick two. 

• garry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

best brand , one that never breaks down , but all brands have faulty computers anyway .thats why they have a 12 month warranty , the will replace for 12 months , after that its your problem .why spend $4000  when a $1000 model has the same warranty.

• 1 month ago

Apple is the best  laptop brand.

Source(s): aA
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Alienware is awesome

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

APPLE IPAD PRO 2020.  

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Alienware                         .

• 1 month ago

In the day in which we live in it's important to remain anonymous. I believe that the best laptops run Linux. Try system76 or purism laptops. The beauty of purism laptops is that it also has a hard shut off switch for things like Wi-Fi the built-in camera even if somebody hacked your software to keep those things on you can cut the electrical flow to the Wi-Fi adapter and webcam and microphone and still make use of the computer

• 1 month ago

I have AST Ascensia, Dell CPx, Acer Aspire 5610, Lenovo, HP Elitebook touch 2011 (six), and Dell 2012 Inspiron R15 touch again over the last 25 years.  All do well at what I want them to do.  Besides batteries failing, Lenovo G555 AMD Fusion and Win 7 2011 had video failure from heat at 3 years, common problem.  Replaced main board.

The others have lasted and still work well.  Dell Inspiron is very nice overall.  Secret to keeping them going is always use on tabletop or on a laptop pad with a cooling device.  I like the USB external fan box to draw heat out of the exit grill.  No damage ever that way.

• 1 month ago

Best? You didn't specify what features were important to you. Nor did you specify a price range. And it's all subjective, anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.