Does President Trump have Absolute Permanent Immunity against crimes he has committed, before & during his presidency?
Crimes such as; 1. Trump uses the presidency for his own personal gain.
2. Trump has countless conflicts of interest and personal ethics violations.
3. He encouraged a foreign country to interfere in the US presidential election.
4. He publicly lied about his business dealings with Russia.
5. According to the Mueller Report, Trump attempted to obstruct justice multiple times.
6. He violated campaign finance laws.
7. Trump urged a foreign leader to help him smear his political opponent.
8. Millions of dollars that were raised for Trump's inauguration are STILL unaccounted for.
9. Trump illegally used his charitable foundation for political purposes.
10. Trump violated national security by giving his son-in-law top security clearance.
Not all crimes are impeachable.
Since many of Trump’s business dealings are still being investigated, he could be prosecuted for money laundering, bank fraud, wire fraud, and other financial crimes after he leaves office, but it is questionable as to whether he could be impeached for these crimes while in office.
@ Alvin Colmes, Haven't you noticed that I listed them off?
- magix151Lv 74 weeks ago
He just says "It's not my fault. It's THEIR fault. THEY did it. I don't even know them."
- 4 weeks ago
You mean like the CLINTONS do.. Explain your LEFTIST PURE HATE WAY OF THINKING..
'You haters sure like to say LAWS BROKEN BIUT NONE OF YOU can actually POST THE ACTUAL LAWS HE SUPPOSEDLY BROKE..
YOU Would be more credible IF YOU POSTED THE ACTUAL LAW YOU CLAIM HE BROKE.
BUT HE has not so you can not name any.. ALL YOU CAN DO IS POST your LEFTIST LIES..
You say 31 post the exact ways he has done it
#2 POST THE ACTUAL CONFLICTS of interest and VIOLATIONS he has committed..
#3 POST THE PROOF
#4 POST THE PROOF... WE KNOW BIDENS made MILLIONS from them and Clinton Got paid MILLIONS for speaking here.. POST THE PROOF OF TRUMP
Having ILLEGAL DEALINGS with them.
- HMFanLv 71 month ago
Trump has managed to avoid any correction or punishment for his numerous egregious transgressions. But I have a feeling that Fate and Karma have not yet weighed in on Mr. Trump and are simply waiting to have their say until it can have the most impact on him. As such, may he live the life he deserves.
- yodiLv 61 month ago
Nope. It will be a great day for democracy when he is orange suited.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 1 month ago
He should be given a good home...
- Anonymous1 month ago
Obama performed those same crimes... so should we arrest Obama?
- 1 month ago
Trump doesn't even take his presidential salary. Why do you make these things up? He hasn't committed any crimes unlike the Clintons and you see what happened to them. Nothing.
- EmmaLv 41 month ago
No, he doesn't.
- 1 month ago
Not unless he is pardoned by a future president.
- Alvin ColmesLv 71 month ago
What crimes? LOL