What exactly displeases the person who thumbs down an honest and funny answer?

AND NO WHINING MacPLEASE

MINE you toad

Vega digresses

ChaiTea I'll never ask a question like this ever again.

They don't have a problem with the answer, but they just sat down on a pineapple, and are understandably a bit cranky.

Remember this everytime you see a TD, and try to picture it in your mind.

Jealousy. You told a better joke than them.

• Sean

Oh I'm not going there Vega. I stayed away from this question 2 days ago because it gave me Agata

• Buzz

I’ve often wondered that. Some answers almost text book perfect and are still thumbed down. 

• Nothing. They just like doing it. I've stopped paying attention to all of it. Like if I see someone getting an overly unneeded amount of TD's then I give them a BA as a gift to make up for the trolls indescresions

Some just thumb down everyone. A power  trip. Dont dwell on it, humans arent logical.

I  tend to ThumbDown Shouters who use All Capitals. No matter how "good" or "funny" the answer..also, Harley-haters..

Also those who bring up Politics...

• ?

They just don't have a sense of humor Doc.

• Mrs H

They didn't come up with it of course 

• Jess C

They don't like fun.

In Australia and New Zealand they're upside-down, so the thumbs up and down are the wrong way around for them ...

It's not totally that they are displeased.It's  the way they get their  cookies.I've seen questions where somebody has TD'd everybody's answers,no matter what they said.