Non-dairy, non-gluten, non-potassium products?

Basically I’ve learned I am intolerant to dairy, gluten, and potassium. It’d be helpful if someone could give me a list of products that don’t have these ingredients.

I’m developing problems recently since I haven’t take it seriously and have been eating whatever I want. It’s difficult products that are delicious and safe to eat. You can list non-meat products as well. I believe going vegan might benefit me.

Your body absolutely needs potassium.  if you cut potassium from your diet, you will not live long.  When you end up hospitalized and they find extremely low potassium levels, be sure to ask to doctor for lidocaine with the IV because it is going to hurt like a mother...

I don't know about anybody else, but this sounds like a troll question.

All foods have potassium in them. Even without preservatives and additives. Because potassium naturally occurs in most foods. A lot of foods are naturally high in potassium. I used to be in kidney failure and be on dialysis. I was on a very strict diet (doctor's orders) until I received a kidney transplant. Even a lot of foods I didn't expect to be high in potassium were high in potassium. And foods that don't come from animals (fruits and vegetables) have the highest amounts of potassium.

It's not possible to go non-dairy, non-gluten, and non-potassium all at once. And it's not possible to go non-potassium at all, because potassium - just like phosphorus- is in everything. Back when I had kidney failure, I had to eat foods with the lowest amounts of sodium, potassium, and phosphorus.

Dairy products are high in potassium. Dry beans are high in potassium and phosphorus. Fruits and vegetables are definitely high in potassium. When I used to be on dialysis, I saw a dietitian regularly. In my situation, going vegan would not have been an option for me. I was told to eat meat and eggs, because I needed a lot of protein for good dialysis.

Anyways, what you are asking for is not possible. Unless you want to be a so-called "breatharian" - in which case you would die from starvation/dehydration in less than a week. I would not recommend that.

And if this is indeed a troll question, like I suspect, you did a very poor job of it. If you're going to troll, at least post humorous questions that are shockingly funny. Like "What if Barack Obama shot Joe Biden with a paintball gun?". At least, something like that would be funny.

Have milk made from almond or soy or coconut. Have sorghum or millet or rice fluor or even corn fluor instead of wheat flour. You need to have a minimum level of potassium in your blood so cannot cut out totally on food having potassium.

Going vegan won't necessarily help you. I'd suggest you consider a keto, rather than vegan diet. Read a couple of books like The Plant Paradox, Bullet Proof Diet, Keto-tarian, and The Inflammation Diet for Beginners. If you have difficulty with gluten, you probably also have difficulty with other lectins.  

1. Beef, pork, chicken, fish, and eggs have no gluten, little or no potassium, and no dairy. It is how you prepare them that adds the salt.

2. Vegetables are the same, but the seeds and skins of most plants do have lectins, so you should consider seeding and peeling anything like cucumber or tomatoes, egg plant or peppers.

3. Most grains (oat, wheat, barley, spelt, rye, corn, and rice) have gluten or another lectin, so those aren't a great idea.  

4. Products like bone broth can be great.

The problem you'll face is that if you are used to eating a lot of grain-based and processed foods, it will take time for you and your tastebuds to adjust.

• kswck2

Any advise on this board would be moot. Your best bet is to see a Nutritionist for a new dietary plan. 

If this is a medical diagnosis, and not just a self-assessment, you should ask the doctor to refer you to a nutritionist. He/she will give you reliable advice.

• Anton

" ... I’ve learned I am intolerant to dairy, gluten, and potassium.... "

-- Wow.  You are really messed up, ain'tcha.

Did you learn from your personal doctor?

Or did you go on the Internet, saw some symptoms, and have decided that you were intolerant to etc..  If so, go to your doctor find out if you are actually intolerant, or are simply stupid.  If you refuse to talk to and follow the doctor it is proof that you are actually stupid.

Whatever!  Talk to your doctor.

Or not.  You can kill yourself, I don't care.

• CB

That would be a really good use for google - "Foods with no Diary, Gluten, Potassium" 

Start reading but I suspect your list will be low. 

Diary - pretty obvious - food, cheese, whey, 

Gluten - anything with any wheat in it

Potassium - here is a list of high and low potassium foods (veggies and fruit)

https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/low-potassium-d...