What’s wrong with me?

So over a week ago I went to my aunts house because she was bored and while I was there she made us food, the food looked amazing but when I started eating the meat it tasted really weird to me but I just thought it might’ve been the way she cooked it or just a type of meat I’ve never tried so to not be rude I had to eat it with ketchup to hide the taste and I ate it all, after eating my aunt asked me if the meat tasted weird and I said yes a little and she said yeah it tasted weird to me too but she thought it was from her pregnancy making things taste weird, She said that meat didn’t smell bad or look bad when she bought or cooked it so I just brushed it off thinking nothing of it. It has now been more than a week and I cannot eat any kind of meat or protein whether it be red meat, sausage, chicken, or even fish. Every time I eat or even get near I get the exact smell and taste of the meat I ate at my aunts house and it literally makes me sick. I’m not sure if it’s in my head but I try so hard to eat the stuff I love but I can’t because the taste comes up and I spit the food out. I’ve tried detoxing Incase it was that and nothing has helped. What could it be?? If it’s in my head what should I do because I’m tired of not being able to eat regular foods I’ve been basically living off of rice and mashed potatoes the past few days because I simply can’t eat any protein without having that horrible taste, to describe it I’d say it tastes like rotten meat 

• kswck2

What you ate may have been a bit old or was about to expire. It happens. Just try cooking for yourself for a while. Your taste buds may change over time. 

Yep, nature'll do that. If you've ever wondered how animals in the wild know what to eat and what not to, take a guess. Suffice to say, my cat will never try to like a bowl of hot sauce again.