Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Do you like videogame sountracks and have you ever bought one?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I like the Grand theft auto San Andreas soundtrack but don't need to buy it, just download instead, its great especially the deep cover track by Snoop dogg and Dr Dre.

• 2 weeks ago

GTA San Andreas soundtrack was/is cool asf, but I never tried buying it.

• 1 month ago

I own the soundtrack for Vice City and Halo 3

• 1 month ago

Have you checked out the soundtrack from Space Invaders (Atari 2600)? Now that is some good stuff.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I love a lot of video game soundtracks. A few of my favorites are Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Undertale. I don't believe I've bought any though.

• Video game soundtracks comprise almost all of my music collection.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you kidding? of course we love soundtracks. But buying them is a little bit too far since you can just download the mp3 of them from Youtube.

• 1 month ago

I've not bought any recently, but I have several Zelda soundtracks, Final Fantasy IV and VI, etc.

• Ramiro
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes i like some of them. I like the Streets of Rage sountrack for the Sega Genesis. I even bought the cassette tape on Ebay once. But one hot day i left it in my car and it melted.

• 1 month ago

Some of them are quite good, however I've not bought any sound tracks.  I DID buy a sound track for an Anime series some time ago called Robot Carnival.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.