Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Do you like videogame sountracks and have you ever bought one?

I like the Grand theft auto San Andreas soundtrack but don't need to buy it, just download instead, its great especially the deep cover track by Snoop dogg and Dr Dre.

GTA San Andreas soundtrack was/is cool asf, but I never tried buying it.

I own the soundtrack for Vice City and Halo 3

Have you checked out the soundtrack from Space Invaders (Atari 2600)? Now that is some good stuff.

I love a lot of video game soundtracks. A few of my favorites are Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Undertale. I don't believe I've bought any though.

• Video game soundtracks comprise almost all of my music collection.

Are you kidding? of course we love soundtracks. But buying them is a little bit too far since you can just download the mp3 of them from Youtube.

I've not bought any recently, but I have several Zelda soundtracks, Final Fantasy IV and VI, etc.

• Ramiro

Yes i like some of them. I like the Streets of Rage sountrack for the Sega Genesis. I even bought the cassette tape on Ebay once. But one hot day i left it in my car and it melted.

Some of them are quite good, however I've not bought any sound tracks.  I DID buy a sound track for an Anime series some time ago called Robot Carnival.