Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Why aren't Trump supporters more upset about how he treats and refers to military veterans and active service members?

Because they all live in somel deranged fantasy world , where they believe Trump can do absolutely no wrong. 

Any bad news they hear, they can just  wave away with  "Fake News".......(no matter how true it is ) 

People of this generation often ask........Why did so many people support and cheer for Hitler? 

Now you know.   Look at these Trump rallies.......shooting protesters with paintball guns..... sinking their own boats in Trump flotilla's  like crazed lunatics...........they are obsessed beyond all logic and reason. 

I'm not upset, because Dems and liberals have denigrated people who serve and served in the military since the Vietnam War.

• L

How can we be upset with all of the POSITIVE stuff he's doing for the military and veterans.

Why is it that Anonymous people are SCARED to use real handels when posting here against Trump.. Its like you leftist communist are SCARED to use the FREEDOM the Constitution says you have as you PREACH AGAINST it with NON STOP LIES and FAKE NEWS REPORTS and FAKE NEWS PARROTING.

Because they LOVE his treatment of minorities--they share the hatred in common, and so they will never abandon him. 

I think that Trump is an @sshole; that is nothing new. However, I do agree with many of his policies (not all). I am planning to vote for him, because of his policies; not whether the guy is likable or not.

I think with my head, not my heart. 

And here is your Uncle Joe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40WCnYolMhg

Youtube thumbnail

&t=40s 

you boys are blinded by lamestream cooked yahoo fake news

Because actions speak louder than de-bunked hit pieces in left wing rags.

Like that largest pay raise in a decade he treated Active Duty to and :

Veterans Affairs reform is now reality under President Trump

https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/469825-ve...

We get it, you believe the lies about him.

Because they aren't concerned with Democrat lies. Why do Democrats keep repeating the same tired lies when people know that Democrats are lying. Look online, U.S military personnel know that Democrats are trying to stop them supporting President Trump but Democrats will not succeed. How pathetic are you parroting debunked Democrat propaganda.