True or false. Some animals are homosexual?

Of course they aren't! They go along with their natural instincts. Whomever says that there are are lying.

@Anonymous I have not made the case for homosexuality being natural. The reality, Anonymous, is that animals use their sense of smell to naturally attract a mate and mate. For animals that supposedly show homosexual qualities, it's only for social purposes. There is no mating. It's unnatural.

@Anonymous I have not contradicted myself.

My friend said that his male cat and male dog were doing some questionable things........

You really contradicted yourself and your grammar is terrible at the very end. 

Imbecile .. u r made IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.

U r not a low animal .. imbecile !!!

• Sky

True, and answering your own question to the opposite doesn't change that fact, numbnuts.  Thousands of animal species have been observed to have homosexual individuals and couples.  Humans are just one of those species.  And yes, they're following their instincts; a homosexual individual has the natural instinct to pursue a mate of the same sex.

Assuming you mean non-human animals, yes of course they are.  Do you really not know that?  What are you trying to do with this question? To me, this makes you sound ignorant more than anything else.

No way of knowing. Many show strong same-gender bonds, but whether they're just buds or something more, only they know.

True. Usually the gay animals are bisexual men. The Wikipedia page has two male ducks together. 

About every animal species know has been shown to have gay members. 

This would also show they're not exclusively heterosexual either, and thus claiming being gay is wrong because "HeTeRoSexUaLitY is OuR NaTuRaL bEhaViOR" is complete BS.