True or false. Some animals are homosexual?

Of course they aren't! They go along with their natural instincts. Whomever says that there are are lying.

Update:

@Anonymous I have not made the case for homosexuality being natural. The reality, Anonymous, is that animals use their sense of smell to naturally attract a mate and mate. For animals that supposedly show homosexual qualities, it's only for social purposes. There is no mating. It's unnatural.

Update 2:

@Anonymous I have not contradicted myself.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

My friend said that his male cat and male dog were doing some questionable things........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You really contradicted yourself and your grammar is terrible at the very end. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Imbecile .. u r made IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.

U r not a low animal .. imbecile !!!

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

True, and answering your own question to the opposite doesn't change that fact, numbnuts.  Thousands of animal species have been observed to have homosexual individuals and couples.  Humans are just one of those species.  And yes, they're following their instincts; a homosexual individual has the natural instinct to pursue a mate of the same sex.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Assuming you mean non-human animals, yes of course they are.  Do you really not know that?  What are you trying to do with this question? To me, this makes you sound ignorant more than anything else.

• 1 month ago

No way of knowing. Many show strong same-gender bonds, but whether they're just buds or something more, only they know.

• 1 month ago

True. Usually the gay animals are bisexual men. The Wikipedia page has two male ducks together. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

About every animal species know has been shown to have gay members. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This would also show they're not exclusively heterosexual either, and thus claiming being gay is wrong because "HeTeRoSexUaLitY is OuR NaTuRaL bEhaViOR" is complete BS.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.