Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

what community guidelines does this post break?

i saw it twice now, the first time it was worded differently and had 2 videos attached to it showing the stool in use, and i can kinda see why it was removed, but what rules/community guidelines does it break?

Update:

go read through the questions in gender studies.... about half are directly attacks/rants against men and women alike. some even promote the killing of men but are not removed, so i doubt it is as simple as 'violence twoards women' 

Update 2:

the ducking stool was not only used on women. they were just its main subjects. much like execution is not strictly for men, but men are the main subjects to execution

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The question isn't seeking useful information, it's anti-women and encourages abuse of a large group of people (females).  Just because one may see a lot of inappropriate posts on the site, doesn't mean those aren't also violations. It simply means some posts are reported enough to be removed and others are not. The post you are referencing here is CLEARLY a violation.

• 1 month ago

The question was deleted as a result of promoting an illegal activity, which is a Terms of Service violation. Questions that encourage violence against women in any way, (including dunking or other forms of torture, or abuse) are strictly prohibited.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Breaks a Few Rules here one the way its worded its a Debate and Debates are not Allowed on here for being Chat 

It also breaks Promoting Illegal Activity since its Posting about Dunking 

• 1 month ago

It is a post about violence towards women. Dunking is considered an illegal form of torture.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.