Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

Shakira is better than Madonna true or false?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Today? Most likely.

• 1 month ago

Physically?   Hell yes ! 

Musically......I'll give Madonna her due......she's had the longer career and more hit songs. 

But I have the Shakira, Live at Paris Dvd, and all you can say about that is..........DAYYY-YUMMMMM!!!!!  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Madonna has better headlights. 

• 1 month ago

False. Madonna can sing and perform in numerous genres and is always pushing her own game. Shakira is just for the eyes - that's all I see of her.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ramiro
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

At shaking her behind...Shakira..at music Madonna..at videos...Madonna. At how many men they have slept with...Id say Madonna. (She even dated Michael Jackson, Jose Canseco, and 2pac)

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Define "better". Shakira looks better, shakira sings and dance better, but Madonna was a music legend for well over a decade with monster hits after monster hits. Shakira was no way near that, can't even compair, imho.

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Back in the 80s and 90s, Madonna had a huge impact on the music scene. She created an image and most teenage girls wanted to be her. Shakira just blends in with the look that's going about. However, if you're talking about voices, Madonna back in the day could teach Shakira how to sing, but now they're both as bad as each other. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like Shakira's voice better than Madonna's actually. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

False. Madonna was a game-changing artist. Not to say that Shakira has no talent at all, but she hasn't had nearly the impact that Madonna had on both the charts or pop culture in general. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

madonna has a bigger body of work.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.