Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I work as a teacher and doesnt want to have  a vacinne. Can the government make us obligad to have  avacınner? I work at a public school?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Unless someone is going to hold you down, no-one can 'make' you have a vaccine.

Employers are allowed to specify compulsory vaccinations for employees.

So it is possible you may be faced with a choice between getting a vaccination or losing a job.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do hope that you are not teaching English!

• 1 month ago

A teacher with that grammar and spelling? In the U.S.? Further confirmation that the nation is in a rapid downward spiral. Look here,folks, at the college "educated" person some school hired to teach the next generation. 

• 1 month ago

is you  learn enlish? chidlren shuold be learn engilhs

thne they becum left s and doo them bad thigns

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Possibly                         .

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no but your job can right after they force you too learn english

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A Teacher with that spelling and Grammar?

No way.

• 1 month ago

A U.S. public school district can mandate some stuff like this just like hospitals can.  The teachers' union can also negotiate about this type of requirement.

Whether or not any particular school district will create this mandate or if a state BOE will do so is unknown at this time.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Teachers could spread Covid to students, so you have to get vaccinated.

• 1 month ago

I was wondering about that and if some off the wall mandate would be. As it stands I don't think so to your question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.