Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I work as a teacher and doesnt want to have  a vacinne. Can the government make us obligad to have  avacınner? I work at a public school?

Unless someone is going to hold you down, no-one can 'make' you have a vaccine.

Employers are allowed to specify compulsory vaccinations for employees.

So it is possible you may be faced with a choice between getting a vaccination or losing a job.

• John P

I do hope that you are not teaching English!

A teacher with that grammar and spelling? In the U.S.? Further confirmation that the nation is in a rapid downward spiral. Look here,folks, at the college "educated" person some school hired to teach the next generation. 

is you  learn enlish? chidlren shuold be learn engilhs

thne they becum left s and doo them bad thigns

• Murzy

Possibly                         .

• kelvin

no but your job can right after they force you too learn english

• Tavy

A Teacher with that spelling and Grammar?

No way.

A U.S. public school district can mandate some stuff like this just like hospitals can.  The teachers' union can also negotiate about this type of requirement.

Whether or not any particular school district will create this mandate or if a state BOE will do so is unknown at this time.  

• ?

Teachers could spread Covid to students, so you have to get vaccinated.

I was wondering about that and if some off the wall mandate would be. As it stands I don't think so to your question.