Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

How many Democrats realize their candidate for president is Kamala not Biden?

Everybody with an IQ over 60 should know that.  Biden won't last 30 days if the people are stupid enough to elect him.

I AM SURE THEY KNOW IT, THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT

Probably all of us.

Yes, because Joe Biden is not healthy enough to be President.  Also what makes Joe Biden think that he could have done better about Coronavirus than our American specialist in disease control and our American doctors? It wasn't just Donald Trump; every American was doing everything possible and putting on their thinking caps to save lives.  Our pharmaceutical companies wanted a vaccine to save lives.  Just because Donald Trump is President doesn't make the rest of us go completely dumb.  How dumb does Joe Biden think the American people are?  Trump and Pence coordinated the biggest health problem in American history and did a great job.  President Trump cut through red tape for doctors; for pharmaceutical and paved the way so things could speed up.  President Trump was amazing.  Biden is the most ungrateful and disgusting person.

By the same token of course, a vote for Trump can potentially be a vote for Pence. I'd rather have Harris than Pence.

• Tara

Probably not many of them .. but lots of the ones who wanted him to run.

Biden is a pigeon.. IF he gets elected within 6 months he will be out and Harris will be in.. HE is being USED BY THE DNC and to senile to realise it.  

'

Pelosi is going to be replaced with Schumer or some other guy before the change happens so the VP will be replaced with him as they then appoint a new speaker after they get rid of Nancy, move someone else in and up to the VP Spot then get a NEW SPEAKER..  ITS a shuffleboard game of power for the DEMOCRITS TO PLAY WITH..

Someone told me if Biden gets in office then there will be a heart attack in office and the vice president will take over. Yep, it just might be important that running mates could be critical.  I view of the financial mess the world is in and especially in the United States it makes more sense to keep in Trump because we already know he is a financial genius.

• kswck2

I have heard it in some circles  the unofficial ticket is Harris-Biden. 

She likes to lock up blacks for the rest of their lives for non-violent crimes so she gets my vote!