Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Letters... Awkward or Nice?

Do you think receiving a letter from someone or a friend  is nice or awkward?

Guys thoughts and ladies thoughts please!

I never wrote a letter in my life! It's all social media in this age :3

• Sathi

Nice. Writing letters is becoming a lost art.

• Jerry

Just like any other form of communication, there is a potential for it to be wonderful, a potential for it to be awkward. 

How can receiving a nice letter from a friend be awkward?

I love letters, why wouldn't I?  More to the point, why would you think getting a letter from someone is awkward?  I'm not talking about junk mail letters; I'm talking about personal letters.  You know, like before email was invented.

I supposed the contents of a letter might be awkward...especially if something personal is revealed about the letter writer or someone mutual friend.  But the letter itself would not be at all awkward to me and I fail to see why it would be to you.

• Marty

Not awkward at all but I'm an old guy and used mail to communicate way before the technology took over.