Christians are you existed at the fact that horses will fly down to Earth?

I’m hyped yo

• 1 week ago

And dead souls with reincarnate before they are lifted to Heaven in the rapture.  Yeah yeah, more magic from the big magician that you all worship.  Tsk.  Sad.

• 1 week ago

Sure. I'm excited, or at least contemplative about it. Heaven opens, an earthquake worse than ever happens, noise comes out of a crack in the sky, people can see God on his throne, Jesus on a white horse comes from the east on a cloud, with thousands and thousands coming with him. Then Jesus opens a can of whoopass that the world has never seen. I'm happy about it, as I am with other of God's promises.

• 1 week ago

I am existed anyway.

• martin
    1 week ago

Much of the scripture and even the Bible presents arguments in dramatic and creative ways.  But what it all boils down to is a collection of stories about the difference between people who have faith in God, and those who don't.

1 week ago

"many horses fell from the sky during world war 1 and two". WHAT????? Is this the result of drink or drugs?

• existed...no.....excited  no because they are God's judgment (The four horsemen of the apocolypse)

• 1 week ago

many horses fell from the sky during world war 1 and two . Carl sagan hypothesis worm holes where things can appear from other places from the universe. the horses in revelation are nations related geeopoltically with israel in Zechariah He is speaking about daniel 11 the wise will understand and guide many 

Zeplienis , horse being blown up 30 feet in the air etc.

• 1 week ago

WHERE DID U GET THAT FROM?? we see no refs here..