Dinosaurs if God wanted all life at the same time he would of made them on the same day but he made birds on a different day then man?

Update:

Deep psalmist philosophy 

Update 2:

The psalmist says a thousand years is like a day to God 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Of the many gods credited with the creation you don't specify which one your selling.

• 1 week ago

Actually its magic powers are limited.  The OT tells us that it actually had to rest...to rest...on the seventh day.  If it were really omnipotent like the theists aver it would have done all that work in one day and not had to rest afterwards.

• 1 week ago

I am sure that the seven day creation fable is more complex than I can understand, but the fact is that the book of Genesis is full of metaphors and allegories. 

Maybe God created the dinosaurs, then realized he made a mistake and then created several species of man until he thought he had it right.  Evolution and creationism would be in sync. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Probably, people are incapable of fathoming the mind of God.  It is more to confide in God emotionally, rather than to decipher the logic of men and birds, evolution, the universe, and the meaning of life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 week ago

Dinosaurs actually were created on the 6th day along with the rest of the land dwelling animals and Adam and Eve. Birds are a separate species that were on a different day.

• 1 week ago

Most dinosaurs disappeared about 65 million years before man.  The problem with making the days of creation longer "a thousand years is like a day" is that it not only ignores what Genesis says, but it creates even more discrepancies between the evidence and what the Bible claims and longer timescales just make it worse.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

who says God created all the ferocious looking freak animals we've found evidence for .. theres scriptures that talk about mixing of animals and 'corruption' of all flesh pre-flood .. yes they knew about dna and genetic engineering and were advanced scientifically before the flood .. my own theory is many of the 'mega structures' we see ruins of globally were created for protection against genetically engineered 'bio-weapons' with gigantic teeth unleashed against enemies ...

• 1 week ago

YES WE KNOW HE MADE HUMANS LAST...SO WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION??

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

I get you are not the sharpest tool in the box ( you prove that on a daily basis) but do try to learn what constitutes a question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.