Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Why does everyone hate law enforcement?

Am I the only one who doesn’t?

• Marty

I have total respect for law enforcement and appreciate the sacrifices they make to keep everyone safe. 

I respect the police. Are there cops that are jerks out there? Yes there are, not everyone hates the police. 

• james

There worthless to the citizens.  Nothing but bark of & ask cove experts. Judge Pimps street whores. As such the citizen tax dollar goes to waste. A waist of tax funds. Untill they become a value added product.  It will keep going down hill for them. 

• Rick

I don't - My oldest is a cop ......................................

Everyone doesn't.

Even most of the people protesting in the streets don't hate law enforcement.

What they hate is people getting killed in the street by law enforcement and shot in the back. They argue that we should do better. They have a point. 

"Everyone" doesn't.  Only the noisy ones do.  None of my friends hates law enforcement...and some of them are black and other minorities.  All of my friends recognize the need for law enforcement; otherwise we'd have anarchy and chaos.

But I think most if not all of my friends also see a need to improve law enforcement's ability to deescalate tense situations...and to possibly reorganize the PD's so that mentally ill cases are handled by unarmed police trained in psychology and deescalation.

In other words, keep the PDs but reorganize and train them so that sick irrational suspects are treated with deescalation in mind.

I know some people that were involved in demonstrations and riots and they had a previous issue with law enforcement due to arrests. Their reasoning was to get even with the law for arresting them, The basis is that they cannot take responsibility for their own actions and now want to get away with an action that they believe makes up for the wrong that they think was inflicted on them.

• Dze

they dont .. 'criminals' hate law enforcement ...

I love law enforcement!!! I get to walk by them every day and they pay me no mind!!! Are you mad Libtards??? Must be my WHITE PRIVILEGE!!! Gotta love that white privilege!!!

The only people who hate law enforcement are the ones who constantly break the law and know their local police force by first name.