Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 1 month ago

If i am knighted but from canada will the customs at Heathrow still treat me like an alien scumbag like last time?

Amror u are not australian dont lie

Most custom staff at Heathrow aren't native British and don't know what a Knight is

When I paraded Nathan one arm and Dodgy Roger on the other, the customs yawned when they saw what attention these two trollops wanted

Even Scousers are bored of Nathan and Manx

• Ludwig

Last time you came, your country was not in the EU, but ours was.   Therefore you were treated as a probable illegal immigrant worker,  things like exotic lingerie in your luggage and a collection of sex toys might have led the Heathrow Customs and Immigration to suspect you of being a prostitute.   Now we are no longer in the EU, and you will not be treated any better, but we will treat the Frogs and Poles and Romanians the same way.

The chances of you getting a Knighthood are zero, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I used to go through Heathrow every year and as an Australian

I never had a Problem and never been abused and never singled out or searched

the only country i had a Problem with was Switzerland they stole a 1 Ltr bottle of Barcardy from me declared and Duty free

Problem Not Purchased in the EU solution don't use Switzerland for anything to me it is not a country i will ever use again

the next year arrived in Paris with One 1 ltr of Barcardy Duty free declared it and No one cared

I should imagine so. There is nothing they like better than a self-important colonial. You can almost hear the rubber gloves being snapped on.

• Maxi

UK border control couldn't careless  if/when/how you were knighted, the same rules apply to you as they do to any other person......... if you behave like a scumbag you are likely to to treated like one

Customs officers couldn't care less - the same rules will apply. 

Heathrow staff treat everyone like scum. It's one of the worst airports I've ever been through

You sound as though you ought to be