Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 1 month ago

If i am knighted but from canada will the customs at Heathrow still treat me like an alien scumbag like last time?

Update:

Amror u are not australian dont lie

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Most custom staff at Heathrow aren't native British and don't know what a Knight is

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

When I paraded Nathan one arm and Dodgy Roger on the other, the customs yawned when they saw what attention these two trollops wanted

Even Scousers are bored of Nathan and Manx

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Last time you came, your country was not in the EU, but ours was.   Therefore you were treated as a probable illegal immigrant worker,  things like exotic lingerie in your luggage and a collection of sex toys might have led the Heathrow Customs and Immigration to suspect you of being a prostitute.   Now we are no longer in the EU, and you will not be treated any better, but we will treat the Frogs and Poles and Romanians the same way.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The chances of you getting a Knighthood are zero, so I wouldn't worry about it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I used to go through Heathrow every year and as an Australian

I never had a Problem and never been abused and never singled out or searched

the only country i had a Problem with was Switzerland they stole a 1 Ltr bottle of Barcardy from me declared and Duty free

Problem Not Purchased in the EU solution don't use Switzerland for anything to me it is not a country i will ever use again

the next year arrived in Paris with One 1 ltr of Barcardy Duty free declared it and No one cared

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I should imagine so. There is nothing they like better than a self-important colonial. You can almost hear the rubber gloves being snapped on.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

UK border control couldn't careless  if/when/how you were knighted, the same rules apply to you as they do to any other person......... if you behave like a scumbag you are likely to to treated like one

• 1 month ago

Customs officers couldn't care less - the same rules will apply. 

• 1 month ago

Heathrow staff treat everyone like scum. It's one of the worst airports I've ever been through

• 1 month ago

You sound as though you ought to be 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.