Why do I constantly get fired?

I went through my 5th job this year. The most previous job i was doing a good job and the reason they claimed they fired me was they said it didnt seem like i was a good fit and how it seemed like I wasn't interested in the job even though I was working and doing everything i was supposed to do. This keeps happening and it's the same reasons. Is it because who I am ? I dont speak much and only talk about job related things and don't really socialize. I noticed that work they socialize but I dont and act too serious. I tried customer service, data entry,  warehouse coordinator,  but none of them want me. What is your honest opinion? I need to work and I'm 23 with no home of my own but i do have a car atleast.

"it seemed like I wasn't interested in the job even though I was working and doing everything i was supposed to do. "

We had an employee - I'll call him Evan. Evan did what he was asked to do - slowly. Honest to God, at one point another employee's 10-year-old child came in and did in 30 minutes what Evan couldn't do in two hours.

Every time Evan was asked to do - well, ANYTHING - his response was, "You know, I have to leave in three hours" even if it was a task that should take ten minutes.

Evan worked (if you want to call it that) for a little less than three months. His schedule was four hours a day, three days a week.  After about five weeks, he said he needed a vacation. (He re-thought that, I guess. He didn't take one.)

At the end of three months, Evan was no faster, no more experienced, had made no progress as an employee, and oh, he often had his friends visit him at work. Each time that amounted to 30 or 40 minutes of doing no work at all.

Don't be like Evan.

You need to talk to someone about this. My suggestion is to talk to the last HR person who fired you. There may be reasons for getting fired that have nothing to do with how much you socialize at work. Here are some things that might be a problem:

First thing that comes to mind for me is personal hygiene. Since you say you don't have a home of your own, are you able to bathe and change clothes regularly? Or is this an issue?  Do you have anxiety in social situations?  Do you make any inappropriate jokes or comments, especially about race, religion or gender?  Do you scowl or frown at people all the time? 

The thing is, there could be a dozen or more reasons why you keep getting fired, even though you are doing what you are told to do. Perhaps you aren't showing enough initiative in learning the job--maybe you have some difficulty being understood or can't figure out some things you've been told to do and are trying to 'make it up' as you go along. We just don't know. You need to start asking questions. 

Source(s): Worked in HR for 31 years.

They can't really sack you for not socialising. Maybe you make mistakes as work that you don't realise.

Awwww hell no. Not today they ain’t. Cuz you tell em, like this. “I ain’t yo bad employee. I got skills to pay the bills and that’s just too damn bad.”

That is all. :)

Being social-able is one of the job requirements.  Maybe you are too stuck up, better than the rest, whatever.  That is the reason they are letting you go.

I at least know the reason I get fired...I tell the boss to "Fuckle off"   They don't like that I tell them where to go. 

You don't socialise.

I am an introvert at an extrovert line of work.

I try to socialise I must know my enemies oops I mean my workmates.

At work expect a knife from any direction.

You never know who evaluates you or who influences a bad report on you.

You definitely don't kiss *** well enough and don't keep up a decent poker face or even do extra work from your seniors which we all know it's their work.

Of course you will get the back slash

• Scott

The common denominator here is you. Are you doing the minimum amount of work? Try stepping up and volunteering for more tasks, or help out others. It sounds like you may not  be the "team player" that most employers want.

It could be your not friendly.

you need to ask them this question, that happened to me too, and now that im on ssdi i wont look for a job cause of it

Sounds like you are a crappy employee.