Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do African Americans face any systematic racism in 2020?

Hey biff..... you will.never have utopia there will always be a lone racist. There is just dumb people.... but if you take that argument for rape not every man is a rapist.... so your argument seems like an excuse to think the way you do since I can bring a strawman argument to just about anything.

A white man of English descent created the first bloodbank in the world which has saved literally over a billion human lives so I'm gonna go with yes. Definitely morally superior. 

Blacks are superior in sports (with the exception of swimming and extreme sports) but nothing that actually matters lol

Average Austrian (Hitler was Austrian) IQ 100

Average Israeli IQ 95

80 -percent of the NBA.   70-percent of the NBA.  There is equal -opportunity in the US in  2020

• Biff

The question below yours asks, “Are white men superior?” And beneath it says, “They created this country.”  As long as there are people who think like that guy does, I say racism exists, whether you think it is systemic or not.