Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited States · 1 month ago

I was pre-approved for a auto loan, does this mean they want one or the other or all of them?

I received your income verification. Do you by chance have any documentation from Wonderland Academy showing where taxes are taken out of your income? If you receive a 1099 from them, we will need that and your last 2 year’s tax returns for income verification.

I submitted my checks but without the stubs because I don't have any from my job. For a loan should they award the loan with current income or do they actually need 2 years worth of income?

They want your W2/some pay stubs OR the 1099 and two year's returns.

This means they are willing to give you a loan.

If you are an employee (a worker who fills out a W-4 and gets a W-2), then they only need either paystubs or the W-2 (one or the other).  If you are an independent contractor (a workers who fills out a W-9 and gets a 1099-MISC), then they need both the 1099 and the last two year's tax returns (all of them).

preapproved does not mean pre approved. It means approved IF you can provide what they need.  I could make copies of my last 2 years taxes in a few minutes. Not that hard except Id have to use my desktop which is slow for 5 minutes everytime I turn it on because i rarely use it anymore. And it updates and all kind of stuff runs.

• Scott

If they're asking you for two years' of check stubs, then that's what they want.

You need to prove what the income MEANS.

You are not an employee.  You are a contractor. 

Your gross pay has nothing to do with your taxable income.

You need to provide 2 years of tax returns to show your taxable income.