What Is The Cause Or Can Be Sudden Disconnection From the Internet On A Laptop?

A laptop I have, have recently started disconnecting more from the home internet. Use to it would not do that a lot. Most or a lot of times, so many days it would not disconnect from the internet at all. In a week only once or twice. Recently it like maybe 1 hour, 30 minutes or 72 minutes it suddenly disconnect from the home internet. 

When you try to connect again it say No Connection when it done. But when you restart or turn off the laptop for how ever long, then get back in there internet connection. But you don't know how log it will stay connected. 

Can it really be a Wireless Adapter Or Access Point Problem. What is the best and safe way to fix it. I DON'T want  add anymore or new problem to the laptop. IF it still don't fix it. But it still see all the internet.

I found some stuff on the web and YouTube, like say update the driver and what to do on the WIFI side. I did try mange WIFI and reenter router password.  But it didn't fix it.

So what is the problem and the best and safe way to fix? By the way my provider is Comcast and the laptop is an Asus. When the laptop suddenly disconnect, you can't even log on to any detected internet like Xfinity WIFI. Other computers and devices has no problem on internet connection or sudden disconnection.

Thanks to anyone who answers and can give a really good help or links with them.

The Laptop is an ASUS

The OS is Windows 10, before it was using Windows 8 or 8.1

The Home Internet Provider is Comcast/Xfinity

My Dad's Dell Desktop PC has NO Problem staying connected to the Home Internet at all. Using Windows 10 also. Before it was using Windows 7

My Sony Android Smartphone has no problem saying connected to the Home Internet at all.

My Huawei Phablet, that I'm using as a tablet has no problems saying connected to the Home Internet at all.

My Old HP Desktop still using Window Vista has no problem staying connected to the Home Internet at all. But it also connected to an Internet Powerline Adapter 

Could it be, maybe it work and stay connected  if I bring it to a relative or friend's home. Long on to their home internet, before trying the update driver. By the way the last time the driver was update was 2016. I don't usually update drivers. In fear of sudden problems didn't know it would happen. Even when it might be the right thing to do. So it might of auto update. The laptop is a 2014  one.

ON FIXING Problem with wireless adapter or Access Point, why would you have to uninstall device. After updating the driver, then restart. What would that do in fixing the problem. I just gave it a try and updated it.

The problem might be in:

1.outdated driver- update network drive.If it will not help,thenr

2.Failing network card.You can buy USB  network adapter

With no clues what "laptop" or what is its OS, what WiFi equipment is used, positions of all devices that can or cannot connect, any new items in the area (like a refrigerator,  metal wall hanging or mirror),  why you cannot use ethernet or AC wiring with HomePlug or Powerline modules, here are guesses:

Failing laptop wireless module.  Try a USB one.

Failing router.  Try another.  You can return it if no better.

Move the laptop.  

Sometimes there are overlapping WiFi channels that interfere.  Might even be one from a neighbor that is new.  You can install an analyzer for free onto a smart phone.  See if there is not clear space around your signal.  You can change the channel in the router settings.

Put sheet metal or foil on wall opposite side of laptop from the line of sight to the wireless router.

• Olive

Sounds like router/modem issue. Try power them off and unplugging them for like 30 seconds then plug back in. Now wait 15 seconds then power them on and let it finish loading up. Hopefully this fixes issue

maybe you should talk to your internet service provider about it

maybe you should talk to the people in charge of your internet about it