Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Do you believe the blacks are owed anything for slavery?

• Ramiro
    1 week ago

No, they should not get anything. Why? and neither should native americans. I am Mexican and i dont get anything. They took our land, killed my aztec warriors, and raped our women. The only things i get are racism, insults, and discrimination on a daily basis. Thanks Guys 👍

• 1 week ago

I never owned a slave, and they never picked cotton.  No.

• 1 week ago

"The blacks"....LOL.  Your racism is showing.

• 1 week ago

Bank of India Officers Posts Online Form 2020

https://afazal015.blogspot.com/2020/09/bank-of-ind...

• 1 week ago

I'm black and my answer is no. Roberr Ringer wrote a good article on this topic, I will leave a link in the source area. Oprah and Lebron can give us some of their money if they want to, but they won't do that of course.

• 1 week ago

Yes, all those held in slavery should be compensated, NOT their freed subsequent generations?  So to answer, NOT ONE CENT.

• 1 week ago

Their freedom was bought and paid for with white blood.. We owe them nothing

1 week ago

If all the wrongs of history were to be put right, compensating for the evils perpetrated against Black people in America would require significant compensation.

It is difficult to see, however, how that could be implemented --- no one alive today owned slaves, and no one alive today has been a slave.  There are many non-Black citizens of the USA who had nothing to do with slavery, and there are many "white" citizens whose ancestors opposed slavery, perhaps even at the cost of their own lives.  So who is to pay, and who is to receive compensation.  Is the white half of Barack Obama to compensate his black half (who at any rate, were in Africa during the Civil War)?

But Black people in America are certainly owed an end to racism in their interactions with the Law and with American Capitalism.  They are also owed "affirmative action".

• 1 week ago

If you are talking about slavery as pertains to the U.S.A, then no. There is not one black person alive that has been subject to being owned by a white plantation owner since the Civil War

• 1 week ago

Why should those alive today be had responsible for something that happened many years before they were born this victim culture is nauseating quite frankly.