How laws differance for Walmart and small liquor store?

Everyday I go to that liquor store with long list of whiskey/wine/beer/cigarette. Different day I bring different list. Sometimes often as 3 to 4 times a day.

After few stops, same store cashier who seeing me again and again asking if I am buying it for children, I told them no.

What about Walmart? I could do same except go to different cashiers at different check out during same day. They don't even asking why go back doing same over and over on same day.

How law difference for Walmart and liquor store if I got busted for illegal use.

Between this question and your repeated question about bond/bail/public defenders I suspect that this is your scam.

The law controlling alcohol and cigarettes is a STATE LAW.  The store is irrelevant.

• blank

Considering you go there everyday buying it. They want to make sure you are not buying it for people who are undeage.

You asked this question before and you were told many things--the store has a right to ask you why you are buying liquor and cigarettes in bulk. You probably ARE doing this to resell them to other people, and that's illegal. 

Stop asking the same questions. 

If you're buying for kids it doesnt matter where you're buying form, you'll get the exact same charge, and possibly banned from the store. Is walmart a place you shop at a lot? Can you risk never being allowed there again?

Every day? You're an alcoholic. Get help

The laws aren't different. 

You need to try to understand that a store has a responsibility when selling things like alcohol and cigarettes. 

Surely you're not really surprised to be questioned if you are buying “a long list” of alcohol and cigarettes, “maybe three or four times a day". If I was that cashier I’d doubt it was for your own use and I'd wonder what you were doing with it.

they shouldnt be asking you if you didnt have kids with you

State law restricts the sales of liquor to people under a certain age.  I am not aware of any state law that requires them to ask you any questions or even to check your ID.

But the store is accountable if they make a sale to a minor.  So common sense says you check the ID and you ask questions.

Each store sets its own policy about how they ID people.  Some ID if the clerk suspects you are under age.  Other ID anyone they think is under the age of 40.  Some stores ID everyone.  I am nearly 70 and have been asked for ID.

A liquor store is going to be strict because their business depends on the sale of liquor.  If they make illegal sales and lose their license, they are out of business.  While for Walmart it is a tiny part of their sales.  If they lost their liquor license they could still survive on everything else they have for sale.

There are not different laws for the different stores.  But each store sets its own policies about how they enforce the law.  Some are stricter then others in how they enforce it.

The same laws apply, but mostly because of the scale of Walmart the store policy would dictate the type of action the store might take.  Walmart for example has plain clothed security and they are actively watching the cameras.  They are also dealing with the police on a regular basis for things like shoplifting.  Walmart security would likely flag your purchases and just tip off the police rather than involve the cashiers asking questions.  Then the police would make a determination if they want to put any investigative resources toward looking into your purchases.  

On the other hand small stores want the business, so while they don't want to get in trouble they also don't want to lose out.  Asking you on record relieves some of their responsibility, but obviously you can't necessarily trust that they won't tip off the police either.  The fact that they are asking shows they are concerned.

• CB

The guy in the liquor store cares, walmart cashiers are mostly just mindless drones.