Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is it right that black lives protesters go through white communities and spray paint their homes and harrass them?

• James

No, it is never “right” to go through communities spray painting homes and harassing people. It is sad that you did not know this.

That is probably the Hispanics they are famous for using spray paint for ill conceived purposes.

Yes, it is very right. I want them to come to my home. I would invite them in and use the time as a teaching moment. I would give them a quick lesson on why it's dangerous to point a muzzle at people. 

Anonymous:  You're an IDIOT.  The CAUSE was not following orders.  The knee was the effect.

Yes, unless you have to be wearing a pointy white hat and bedsheets for lawless racists to be wrong. Okkk?

Does trump have no go zones for Americans?

• Jake

Was the paint hard to get off your house?

Is it right ..that predominately white cops think murdering them with thier knee is ok?...........cause and effect u gdamn thick ignoramus