Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

is it bad to want to get pregnant? :/?

im 31 now. i dont know. im not married but i dont care. feel im missing out on life.

hmm thanks ....I also think  i would cherish that baby a lot. 

No its not bad to want a child! You don't have to be married to have children. Sure, its good to have both parents in a child's life but if the parents arent in love and happy with each other then they cant provide true happiness to the child. If u can take care of a child alone then go for it! Find a friend or someone (whos not on drugs) to have sex with and try for that baby! 

No, it's not. I'm in the same boat. And since I don't have a guy I love and can have children with, I'm considering artificial insemination. I don't plan to ever get married, marriage has nothing to do with creating a family.

If you are in East countries, getting pregnant without married is immoral & the society will not accept you but in Western countries it is ok. 

If you are missing your life, it is better for you to adopt a child rather than getting pregnant since to get pregnant you need a male & later the male may come & claim he has rights with you, your child & your properties.

You need to be financially & emotionally strong to bring up a child. If you are prepared for it, then you may adopt a child & bring him up.

• garry

well hats how 90% of the females want to get pregnant , guess they cant be wronge after all use males like the hole , but women keep something in it .

It's not bad to "want" to get pregnant. It would be bad to get pregnant without a plan for how you will raise a child to adulthood. Can you afford a child? How will you work while raising a child? Do you have help? Can you commit to putting another person first for the next two decades? What happens if you get sick? Who would raise your child if you were injured or killed in an accident?

A child isn't there to fulfill your needs or to help you feel like you're complete.

I would say that age 31 you should follow your heart and do whatever you want.

You think that's bad I'm 36 and no children and no partner and I've got health issues! 

Although some are saying your child will miss out on a father, if you can provide a good life for the child and everything that they need, a father doesn't have to be in the picture. 

You have the right to want a baby and if you want it enough, you will love the baby enough.

I know a lot of 1 parent families that have done just fine.

There's nothing wrong with that at all.  Of course, adopting an orphan would also be kind, but I expect you want the experience of pregnancy.  Just don't forget that means you will also experience very painful labor!

• IOM

Not if you're a woman...