Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

OK guys... I think I need help with something?

I've been trolling other players in a few games but it comes back and bites me. The games aren't fun anymore and I still can't help but mess around with others. Why do I find it fun to screw other players over and ruin their experiences?

Because it IS fun to make other people miserable, especially when you can't see their emotions about it. Doesn't mean you should do it, of course. Maybe you've come to see them as "names on your screen" instead of actual people, and you don't have much empathy for them. Don't let yourself go, maybe get off the multiplayer video games for a while and find another hobby.

Because you're still a virgin and don't know what real fun is.

get a friend group to play with.

You sound lonely.

erfrefef eefrreafrrfere

How are we supposed to know?  We don't know you.

Find a therapist if you want someone to read your mind.

Easy. Because you're doing something that society says you're not "supposed" to do. You're "supposed" to be nice. You're "supposed" to help people. There is a "standard" in games. Breaking those rules sets you apart and shows people you won't follow the "standard." You're being different and they can't take it. I'm unusual because I troll, but I hate being trolled.It depends on the game, the better you are at the game the more you tend to troll, and co-op in the game provides a great opportunity to troll, and also, how easy is it to troll in that particular game? Left 4 Dead 2 is practically custom made to troll co-op play!

• HMFan

Jealousy? Feelings of inadequacy? A need for feeling powerful? It sounds like you could benefit from some therapy. Bear in mind: you reap what you sow. May you live the life you deserve.

because youre a dirtbag

Some people enjoy being kind, some enjoy being mean, others enjoy trolling or teasing. Everyone's different. Maybe you're this way because it's how you like to get attention from people because your parents don't love you or something. I dunno. 

Bc life sucks and u need to screw around with other ppl. I do it all the damn time its so fun.