Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 month ago

Why are all the women on Supernatural so hot?

Pagans, so clear now...you've been dabbling in this **** for centuries. You've practicing the dark arts, opening portals... manifesting... and targeting people like me. Your sick twisted dark beliefs being planted in society covertly...

I am beginning to see. It makes sense... the CIA documents referencing the occult, it's esoteric beliefs...Your psychic research, NAZI germany and the vril society...that explains my visions as a child but why chose me?

You target children

You target sensitive, open children for your research...with inherent abilities.... it makes sense now... the robbed figures, the hellish vision...the shadow people... you've infiltrated the dark arts, the occult into psychic research, the government... 

I'm not part of your sick, depraved society... 

• Because the writing and acting suck.

Most tv series only hire attractive looking women and young men for the sake of more ratings. 

Nobody would watch any show with ugly fat women and old men who are gay.

• Orla

You should see their little sisters....

• go figure...

• Dformd

:D               

Because you’re lonely and easily pleased? 

probably because ur a degenerate 

I wouldn't qualify Felicia Day as "so hot."