Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 week ago

Exgirlfriend stopped chasing me after I blocked and ignored her for 2 months.She contacted me everyday but finally stopped. Why did she stop?

• 5 days ago

Some people learn things slowly, but when they finally do they don't look back. 

• 7 days ago

I did the same with my ex. I put in a lot of effort after we broke up, but after someone shuts you down enough times and makes you feel worthless and unwanted, you have to force yourself to move on. She knows her reaching out wasn't doing her any good anyways. 

Please answer mine!!

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

• 1 week ago

for me she maybe boring and stop disturbing you, she contactted you sand wanted build a relay not more than a friend, 

• 1 week ago

She found a bigger harder dick which was a better fuuck than you are.

• 1 week ago

You answered your own question.

• 1 week ago

Because you're an idiot. 

• 1 week ago

You blocked her and stopped contacting her and she is your ex girlfriend. It's good that she stopped. She was harassing you. 

1 week ago

Cause you blocked her... how is she supposed to contact you? 

• 1 week ago

She gave up, just like you wanted. 

1 week ago

I called your ex-girlfriend a few minutes ago and asked why she stopped but she made me promise not to tell you. And since I've known her for so long and she's such a close personal friend of mine, I promised her I wouldn't. Sorry dude.