How difficult is a Nursing School (BSN) compared to Medical School (MD)?

I don't mean to sound mean or disrespectful to nurses, but I find that most nurses aren't very smart, compared to doctors. I look at some online nursing courses and they seem extremely easy compared to undergraduate biochemistry or cell biology or medical school level courses

• edward

Doctors are the stupid ones.  There is a reason nurses exist and it’s becauee doctors don’t all know what to do.  One kid had something in his nose...the doctor paged ENT...i walk in and have his mom blow the eraser out of his nose...crisis averted, ENT has just wasted thier time coming down.  Nurses are just doctors without the title and responsibility.  I can’t tell you how many times i’ve had to ask a doctor to read what he/she wrote again and revise it to make sure it’s right,  half the time he’s/she’s been wrong and i have to fix it.  Some doctors slip theough the cracks

Both nursing and medicine are two different professions, however, please be aware that even the nursing school curriculum is supposed to be quite rigorous with a lot of reading, information, and techniques to be learned and retained.

The are two very different professions and require very different education and skills sets. Getting a BSN is much easier than getting an MD.  

These are non comparable .  Of course med school is far more difficult as it needs to be.

Gee, it sounds like medical school is a bit more involved than nursing school.