Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

how old were you when your parents had the birds and the bees talk with you ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Mine never did. I had my first real introduction to sex education by watching the PBS science series "Nova"- which in the 1970's aired an episode called "The Miracle of Life: A study of a human embryo from conception to birth". I saw that for the first time when I was 12.

• 1 month ago

I had it myself on Twitter at about 7

Source(s): No body ever knew I was underaged on there
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

About 24 or so. I had already spent   4 years in the Navy. It was an odd family.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Still waiting and i’m 26 with one kid and another on the way

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I was nine when my mother told me. I remember thinking that I was never going to get married!

• April
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I'd say about 10. Quite honestly I really didn't learn much. All my mom said was not to have sex or pregnancy is guaranteed. Lol.

• 1 month ago

They actually never did. That stuff was "taboo" in my house really.  The school was the one that taught me as well as society (my peers).

Source(s): 36 year old that grew up in the U.S. school system.
  • 1 month ago

My mom gave me the talk when I was 7 my sister got the talk at 15! So it varies i guess.

• 1 month ago

Age-never-happened... I learned the basics from my junior Girl Scout's handbook and the rest from my mother's nursing school textbooks. 

• Kerri
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I was 15, which seems pretty old, and that only happened because my mother caught me in a "compromising position".  If that hadn't happened she might never have had the talk with me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.