Why does coffee smell like crap?

Update:

choko_canyon I don’t drink even drink coffee BECAUSE I can’t stand the smell of it.

Update 2:

@geezer I don’t buy coffee at all because I don’t drink it.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

it doesn't imo... a lot of people like the aroma of coffee in the morning.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

according to the  author COFFEE smell like CRAP ..

.. Why ( a reason )  because the author.........." SAID SO"

the authors SUBJECTIVE  OPINION

the authors  ASSOCIATION  when  the aroma of COFFEE  is present

the Author  finds it similar to  when  they were  in the   presence of " CRAP "  according to BRAIN FACTS .....ODORANTS are detected  by specialized  sensory NEURONS   each ODORANT  has its   OWN  pattern of activity  

The  authors are unique to the author

then again i observed  a person who's PRACTICE  of BEHAVIOR  was to Consume his morning COFFEE  while  on the TOILET  each morning to DEFECATE  so that may have also been his association

a bit of History 1917  COFFEE ENEMAS  was conceived and became  part of  a popular "GERSON Therapy of the 1930's  in 1990 it had a come back as an alternative " Cancer " treatment  a claim of DETOXIFYING  no Supportive evidence  to these claims

CRAP  ( noun)  1- something  of extremely poor QUALITY  2- Excrement

CRAP  ( verb)  1- defecate   2- talk at length in a FOOLISH or boring way

• 1 month ago

many reasons

1. if you are in the US, then there is no good coffee anymore because of global warming.  All coffee in the US is crap because the good stuff stays where it is now.

2. your coffee maker may be dirty.

3. maybe you have a cold.

• 1 month ago

Says you, something is wrong with your sniffer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Cheap coffee smells like crap. Try a more high quality coffee and the smell improves.   Coffee is like anything else you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.   A quality latte always smells really inviting, especially with a speciality flavoured syrup.  Hope this helps

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You just might not like the smell of coffee??

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It smells like crap because you only buy cheap coffee.

• Ian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Appreciation is subjective.

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Says a 12yr old while eating skittles.

• 1 month ago

Because someone keeps crapping in your cup before the coffee is poured into it. Someone you know, I would guess.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.