My friend's parents want a restraining order against me when I did nothing wrong?

It's a long story but basically my best friend was being abused by her boyfriend who her mom set her up with and forced her to be with. My friend told me horrible things about her boyfriend and so I freaked out and told my mom who then said we needed to call CPS since my friend is 13 and her boyfriend is 18 and he was basically abusing her. So we called CPS and reported the family since the mom was forcing my friend into this abusive relationship. When the mom found out my family had called CPS she flipped on us and said she was going to get a restraining order put on me when I didn't even do anything wrong. I was trying to protect her daughter from sexual abuse and she didn't even care. I'm so scared I don't know what's going to happen. I'm 18 and I've never had any sort of problem like this before. I didn't even do anything wrong. Please give me some help. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

No judge is likely to issue a restraining order. Empty threat.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She won't get this protective order so I wouldn't worry about it. 

• 2 months ago

She can't get a restraining order, there is no cause.  That said, she also can stop her child from associating with you.  

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are 18 and your best friend is 13, something id off there.

You took a13 year olds word as the gospel, something is off there

the 13 year old is going out with an 18 year old, again, something is off there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The truth will come out. Don't worry about it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do you believe everything you're told?   You're only hearing one-half of the story.  The better question is why are you friends with a thirteen year old?  There much more to this story that you're not telling.  Let's hear it.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you are 18 then what on earth are you doing hanging around  with a 13 yr old for anyway............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.