Anonymous

Boyfriend doesn't help with anything?

So I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend has not bought anything for our baby. Literally not one thing. I have bought everything for our baby. I also pay all the bills in the house, he hasn't paid a bill or bought anything for the house, I've bought everything. He even said he probably will not help me once the baby is here, only when the baby gets abit older he will help out. So I am 95% certain he will still not buy anything for our baby or help me out with him or spilt the bills or even pay a little bit. I'm at my wits end with him. I've tried to talk to him about it but he just gets angry. I feel like I am single and when the baby is here I'll still feel like a single mother. What should I do?

Break up with him and kick him out. You are already financially single and practically emotionally single as well. At least if you split, once the baby is born you can request child support. He is a moocher and you and the baby deserve better. He is a father for goodness sake. He doesn't just get to hop into daddy duty whenever it suits him. I would wait until the baby is born if you're concerned with him hurting you at all. Lean on family and friends for support.  

I’d leave if I were you. The stress is not good for the baby. And if he’s not helping with anything then why should you give him the benefit of staying when you’re going to be a single mum anyway? 

I would leave, and just handle my baby by myself. I dont need people who dont put their part. At the end of the day the one who looses is him. Not you. What happens if tomorrow the baby is born. He wont change... definitely walk away so he will think 

Obviously you are aware that he is an irresponsible individual who appears to want no responsibility for fathering your child. You need to take a firm action here and seek advice from whatever agency in your area of residence that handles these matters. He has a legal obligation to pay his share of the support of your child.

LMAO. You seriously can't see that he's just a parasite latched onto you to support him? He clearly doesn't care about the baby either. You want this leech to influence your child? Why do you want to keep a loser like this around you? Contact the authorities to cover your bases about getting something set up for him to contribute to your babies life. I doubt very much he will anyway - but this will cover YOU further down the track. You need to do this. Then go out and find yourself a pretty rock and have a relationship with it - you will get more attention and love from it that you do from this scumbag!!

Stop with the arguing and meaningless conversation. No more, "but I love him" YOU MUST GO TO COURT!  Do not delay for fear of hurting his feelings... you will only be hurting the baby. Your bf is not a man. 

• Alan H

He is a waste of space.    Ensure that he is paying maintenance and cope on your own.

There is one keyword "boyfriend".  You two decided to be intimate with each other, accepting the risk.  Now, you are having a child together without the commitment of marriage.  

So you are right you are a single mother.  If you want him to pay then kick him out and file for Child Support.  

Dump him and go after him for child support. He's a loser and marrying him will not make things any better. This is a preview of life with this man. Get out now. Your baby doesn't need him as a father. You'll find a good man someday that will love you and your baby. 

Dump the loser

Once the baby is born establish paternity then file for child support.