Is Vanilla Ice Cream cheaper to make than other flavors?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Not necessarily. It depends on the quality of the Vanilla beans used. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. Vanilla beans are $5 a pop.

• 1 month ago

No, depending on the quality of the vanilla it can be dearer. 

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Okay, is a shirt cheaper to make than shorts? Is a car cheaper to make than a truck? 

It depends on who makes it and which ingredients they use. These random questions..... 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • What is it with youngster millenials (especially in places like NY and California) sticking to only boring old vanilla, chooclate and strawberry? When i was young in the 1950s we had 35 fl

avors. Capitalism was alive. Young folk are too lazy i guess to make complex food!!

• If you are using vanilla extract, it probably is. Many other flavors also include vanilla, so everything else you throw in is more money. A couple caveats... if you make vanilla bean ice cream it’ll cost an arm and a leg. And some extra ingredients are still pretty cheap - I make mint chocolate chip ice cream. I use expensive chocolate, but it doesn’t use much and I grow mint, so I have handfuls of free mint to use. If you grow any herbs or fruits, then you have free ingredients. 

That’s the long version of “for the most part, but not necessarily.” 😜

• 1 month ago

No. Just buy the other flavors

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.