How does your dog react to bath time?

Mine is hard to get in the tub but once he's in he stands frozen solid and it's extremely hard to maneuver him around to scrub him.

• ?

His ears go back and down.  He obeys the command to follow me into the bathroom, but I have to lit him into the tub. He stands very miserable and very still until I am done washing him.  

• *****

One likes the warm water and will stand under it happily. He does not appreciate being dried with a towel, though. One is not excited about it, but cooperates just fine. The third thinks it's playtime, tries to grab the water spray, lick the shampoo off the other dogs, splash in the tub, etc.

I mostly bath mine outside with warm buckets of water and she loves it. As she's an old dog I do have to wash her (parts of her) on a daily bases so she's used to it. She enjoy the attention and I think the warm water feels nice on her old bones. She's always loved water, though.

In the bath she's not so keen, she doesn't like the tube and the echoing in the room, but once the water comes in she usually chills out. Usually ends on on her side with me spraying the shower head over her. In the winter I often sit her in a bath of warm water for a bit, dry with a hair dryer and it seems to loosen her joints and she'll run around like a puppy for a day afterwards. The pain meds help to and the meta cam.

With resignation.    No sense in fighting the inevitable.

She doesn't like baths, but she puts up with them.

Luckily, mine is a very clean dog with a really short coat, so she's pretty much a splash-and-dash, nothing too involved.  She doesn't need a bath too often, and when she gets one it doesn't take long.  

• ?

She's fine with it. She's small so getting her in the tub isn't a problem.