Why don't the young(Over the age limit in your USA state, play the state lottery at the same rate as the old?

(Old refers to about middle age and or a senior citizen)

(Yong refers to people 21 and older)(18 in my USA state)

Bause they have no money no job and they are too busy playing video games on their phones mamma and daddy bought for them

i think most old people play it to win something for their family, i was thinking about what i would do if i had a big win, i worked out all the people i could help and how much they could get than realized i'd forgotten about myself.

• Snid

Fist of all, prove that they don't because I just don't believe that.

• kswck2

We want to give our kids something to inherit. 

Lotto or `Bingo` has always been associated mainly with the more mature person.

Its very sedentary and young people tend to go for more exciting pastimes.

State Lotteries bring some sort of hope of winning money for older folk who have struggled most of their life with not having enough money, but young people I think, have more on their mind than winning money.