Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do mexicans pretend they are not white? There last names are spanish from Europe even the language they speak comes from Europe.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Race doesn't exist. The real question is why don't Latino Americans consider themselves to be Americans? People who have been here 3, 4 generations are still calling themselves Mexicans. These retards are still throwing used toilet paper in trashcans/on bathroom floors, and making animal noises when they're excited. They've chosen not to assimilate and become civilized. It's pathetic.

• 2 months ago

Wow a lot of ignorant answers on her first off little to no European in them? That's false look yo most mexicans 23 and me and there usually 30% to 70% iberian which is spanish or Portuguese...... so nobody is insinuating anything off language or last names I'm just saying that's an indicator of the iberian in there blood which is European..... I know everyone hates whites but face it if your Mexican you are white.... mexican is not a race hell mexico was just created in the last few hundred years the United states is older....

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only stupid americans pretend that skincolour is determined by language or nationality

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you met someone whose name was George Jefferson and he spoke English, would you assume he's white?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Peter
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Many Mexicans have Native American blood and may have little to no European blood.  The people who were already inhabiting North and South America when the Europeans arrived walked across the Bering Strait during the last Ice Age when ocean levels were much lower and they spread across both continents and the  islands of the Caribbean.  Those who have no European blood are more accurately categorized as Asian.  Most people of Mexican, Central American, South American, and Philippine ancestry have Hispanic names because they were invaded and ruled by Spain or Portugal for many years. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia#:~:text=Hum...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wasn’t aware the name that was given to them at birth means they are trying to be white. Trust me in this day and age ain’t nobody tryna be a crack Benn 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Babbling for the Conservatives?

Derp.

Racist jokes?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.